.
.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Making soup



Put a big pan with water on the stove.
Just add potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
Leave it boiling for a while.
When is ready, add some fresh coriander.


Leave to boil for some minutes more.
This minute, you will feel the most wonderful smell coming from the pan.
It's ready.
Now, mix it all together with a blender or something and add olive oil.
Et voilà.


Now give thanks for that food and the confort it brings to the soul to have plenty of food.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I love soup and yours looks delicious. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful, I really will have to try this recipe.

Barbara said...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.
I have in the past tried to get back to you but have done it through Mrs. L and of course that blog is closed.
Just found this one and here you are. I make this very same soup regularly. I love it. Sometimes I put leeks in instead of onions.

Hope yu are feeling better. I have know a few people wioth your symptoms (my husband was one) and it turned out to be Labrynthitis (inflamation of the inner ear)
Hope y ou are better soon.

P. said...

Yes, leeks are good too and I use it often.
About my condition: I can't wait to see what this doctor will say today.
I feel better but I really need to be well to prepare Christmas!