.
.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Make it Happen



The Epiphany came and went away so it was the time to take the decorations out till next first day of December. I know that in many countries it's celebrated on the following Sunday but truly it happens on the 6 of January.

It made me a little nostalgic to take those Christmas things out and put them in boxes again but, on the other side, it's so good to begin a New Year, so full of hopes. 
2017 is a year of expectations because it's the centenary of the Fatima Apparitions. We will see what Our Lady has for us.

I am full of good intentions for this year. I have plans. I read some things on Goal Setting and Plans. I always do that on every beginning of each year.

I have my Goals ready and written and I will keep reminding myself of something that I found at Laura Casey's Make it Happen: Surrender your Fear, Take the Leap, Make it Happen.
Very good.
My words for this year are Hope but also Action. My motto is "Take Action. Make it Happen."

I want to be who I truly am without the fear of being it.

No comments: