Lola, at What Lola Wants & Some Unsolicited Advice , gave me an Award and choose me to say some 10 things true about me.
So, here they go.
1. I am Catholic. Not just in words, I am trully Catholic. I try hard to follow the law of God and Church, against all odds, against the spirit of the world, even when people laugh, because I believe I am in the true path.
2. I am Monarchist. I believe that is the right thing for every country. A president always have to pay the votes to the ones who put him in power. A King was prepared to be it since he was born and doesn't need to pay the votes.
3. I am a working wife and mother and I don't like it. My work is very interesting but has no comparison to what is to be a full time wife and mother. I dream about the day I won't work outside any longer.
4. Home is the place I like to be - and going to Mass.
5.I like England so much that if I hadn't a big extended family - parents, brothers, nephew, etc - I would ask my husband to move.
6. Because that is not possible, I dream about buying a tiny house in England to go there on holiday every time I want.
7. I like the rain. I can't stand the hit and summer all together.
8. I long to be a very good homemaker - this work is still in progress.
9. I like movies very much. I also like to see history programs, nature, etc. So, between the time I spend in the internet and seeing television, I struggle to achieve the good homemaker goal.
10. I like my grey hair. I never pretend I'm younger because age is very nice and good thing and we must praise Our Lord for it.
Now I choose:
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Irene at The Green Greek
For more information go to Lola.