Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Christmas


Since 21 December I don't know what is to go to the Internet.
Tidying and cleaning,



(isn't that shining?)
buying more presents, wrapping them, buying food of all kinds, making things... A bit of a stress.
My family came to my house to the Consoada, the Christmas Eve dinner, very important here.
They came also for Christmas lunch. I didn't tale any pictures of the dinner or the lunch. I completely forgot.

The only thing I can show you is my husband preparing the quailes and the goose.

I hope next Christmas will be better and more peaceful - we had some problems - but, in the whole - it was good.

Praise the Lord.

6 comments:

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

And I'm so happy for you. You picked the perfect way, to spend your family Christmas.

Gayle @ Mountain Moma said...

The goose looks like it was going to be good!

Annie said...

Your final words echoed my experience of Christmas this year too. There were a few problems but all turned out well and what a relief that was to me. Wishing you a blessed new year.

Sandra said...

Glad you had a good Christmas.

Prospero Ano Novo...beijocas.

Alexandra said...

Christmas blessings to you and your family, and Prospero Ano Novo!

Jenny said...

Happy New Year, I hope you have good times and good food.