.
.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day


Yesterday was Mother's Day.

As you can see, I had a lot of presents.
The first one was from girl nº 3.
The drawaing was from my little girl. She says it's me and her in the picture.

Also the magnet, key ring and flower with her picture - those made at her school - was given by the little one.

My big girl gave me a box of AfterEight because she knows I like everything minty

and girl nº 2 gave me that beautiful rose.

Mother's Day

Lovely presents.

And my husband gave me this hortensia


and made the lunch:

pork sirloin.



And didn't forgot the dessert!

Cheese cake

Cheesecake!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

What a lovely day you've had - especially your husband cooking the meal. And such sweet presents from your children.
We had our Mother's Day in March. I didn't realise the rest of Europe was the same as America.
Love Kathy xxx

Alexandra said...

Happy mother's day! Ours here in the U.S. is on 5/9.

Jennyff said...

Happy mother's day, I'm glad that you got spoilt.

Lulu said...

looks like you had a lovely mothers day..:-)

Irene said...

Happy mother's day, dear friend. May God and Virgin Mary guide us in our task as wives and mothers.
Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I hope things work out better for Portugal.

Mary Bergfeld said...

It looks like you had a deservedly lovely day. I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. Blessings...Mary