.
.

Monday, November 23, 2015

It's wrapping time



Talking about Christmas ! Yey !! I'm organising my wrapping supplies.

I know I have a lot of wrapping paper from last year because I like it so much I always buy more than I need but I know that as soon shops here begin selling it, I'm going running buying for more as if I had any or as if there was the danger of the shops be running out of paper.

It's that time of the year again and, you may think I'm crazy, but I like it. I do like wrap presents, choosing the paper, the bow, the tag, all that make me happy. Just one problem. I wonder why in spite of the several sessions I always end up having to do last wrapping on Christmas Eve. 
I'm so decided: this year I will have all my wrapping work done before that. 


After Christmas I will come here with an open heart and confess myself. If I failed I will tell you the truth.
Maybe I can wrap just one...or three...but not more than that !

On Christmas Eve I like to only concentrate on kitchen work: no cleaning, only the dailies, no wrapping, no worries of any kind, only cooking and baking for Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Lunch.

It's nice to freely think about Christmas when, to say the truth, December didn't arrive yet. But why not ? Why must we be allowed to only think and talk about it in some given date ?
Let's be free and talk away about Christmas. I like it and I will do it all the time till it arrives !



The then little girls always liked so much the Disney papers. As I still have one young girl I will try to find some to wrap her presents this year too.
But what is funny is that last Christmas the big ones said they like child papers too for their presents.
Ok, I will do that for them also.

Oh, I can't wait to begin wrapping.

2 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Wrapping gifts is one of my pure joy experiences. I love giving gifts and wrapping them.

Your packages are so intriguing, I get a little happy feeling just seeing them, even if they're not for me.

Wishing you a beautiful day...
Brenda

BTW, Hubby and I love Christmas pudding -- a favourite treat this time of year.
So are the Harrod's versions really good?

P. said...

I think they are but I'm not the best person to tell you because I think I like every Christmas pudding.

Thank you for your visit.

Happy Christmas !