.
.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Blogger problems



I have been adding some links to my ever growing list of blogs that I like to read. I don't read them all everyday, it depends on the mood of the day. Sometimes I do like to read organizational blogs because of my constant need of inspiration on that matter. Others times I like to see houses that look they came out of a magazine, maybe because mine is never like those, some others I avoid that kind of blogs so I will not get depressed because my house will never be like those.

But there are blogs that I have in my list to read, not to see the pictures. To say the truth, the pictures in them, when they exist, are a bonus but if there is none, I even so visit because it's a pleasure to read them.

Oh, well, I wonder why, Blogger is being silly on adding links: it decided that a lot of those blogs I have in my list are not to appear when they are updated, they all end in the bottom of the list.
I do hope this is temporary because  I risk loosing some very good posts.
I do hope tomorow everything will be well, but we never know.

PS: Obviously the picture has nothing to do with blogs or Blogger behaving in a strange way, it's just to cheer up myself and who read this.

3 comments:

P. said...

Not many people reading this blog, or maybe nobody has this problem or they just don't know how to solve it.
It's so good to see when a blog updated but only some do that now, some others, including all the last ones I added to my list don't say when they were updated. No good at all !
Also when I open a link it also appears some oddity called Thebestlink.com.
I wish I could stop those two problems.

P. said...

Things are better now, even if some very good blogs that I read everyday are still in the end of the list, but the number of them decreased.

Anonymous said...

I hope Blogger soon bends to your will.