.
.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

It's Autumn


 
It's Autumn. It feels so good to say that. It's Autumn...

To think that Summer has gone it's such a relief to my soul. I really don't like it. I don't feel well in the heat, the sun is too bright and gives me head aches, the air is dry and as if it was not enough, the display of half naked people all around disgusts me. Too much body showing around, which is at the same time immoral and unaesthetic.

But now it ended. 

All over the floor there are fallen leaves blowing with the breaze. Oh, good times with in this nice weather.

I'm happy.

First the Autumn came so nicely in the end of September. Then it went away again. Usually by the middle of October the time is really nice with down temperatures. I always have tights and a coat from the 15 of October on. But not this year. It was not hot but it was not cool either. I didn't like it. But then, in the end of October, that glorious month, the Autumn came back in full swing. Now I'm happy. First it rained for some days and now we have blue skies and a nice sun.

The temperatures are going down. Today, for the first time, I wore my coat, a short one, but it's a coat. Everything is in its place.

No comments: