.
.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Too early ?




Do you know that english rhyme that says Mary, Mary quite contrary?

It could be about myself, it's just that I'm not Mary. 

I never go with the flow not for liking going in the opposite way, it's just that I don't mind to disagree.

And what am I disagreeing to this time? About being too early to "look like Christmas".

Every year I read in blogs about the doubt of being or not too early to talk about Christmas. Ah but Thanksgiving ! First comes Thanksgiving. Oh well, I don't care, before the end of October I am Christmassying in full swing and nobody can stop me.

This year even before that date people could see me buying Christmas presents already. And wrapping them !!

I have two bags full of presents already wrapped. I feel victorious for begining slowly (or not so much) and having started already, that early, to prepare for Christmas.

Isn't that a wonderful time of the year? Pity I haven't snow here but never mind, I have it in my mind and that is good enough.

Partying at Homestead Blog Hop.

No comments: