.
.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Staring at the sky

10 P.M.

I was trying yesterday to post something but my internet was not cooperating.
I, in a small window when internet was working, was visiting A Scrapbook of Inspiration saw a post about the sky and posting pictures of the sky. She gave a link to Tom,from the UK, of Welcome To Wiggers World who is hosting a Sky Watch.
See it at http://womtig.blogspot.com/2008/05/sky-watch_22.html
And now, some pictures I've been taking from our sky.

So much light

I can't resist. My windows and the place where I live allow me to have such pretty views of the sky.

Look here.

Risen

What is this?

The sky here was amazing. I coulnd't capture all the beauty but you can have an idea.

Blue day

Well, I can't post here all the nice sky I have been so fortunate to see.
But you may see all my sky pictures at http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=sky&w=31758867%40N00

Thank you for your visit.
It's so good to realize I'm not the only one who is always staring at the sky as I was seeing iy for the first time and taking pictures like crazy.

P.S.: In the first picture, the bright dot in the sky is Venus.

1 comment:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Your photos are lovely! Thanks for saying it's Venus in the first shot. Amazing!
Welcome to Sky Watch Friday! I hope to see more of your photos.