.
.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

London


I was seeing some pictures of our stay on England and looking for the ones I took when we went to London,



I realized that I didn't take many at the museus.
We went to the British Museum, to the Science Museum, to the Natural History Museum




and to the Victoria and Albert Museum. We liked it. I knew them already, because I went there many years ago. I felt such emotion in the Brirish Museum, seeing all those testimonies of the very ancient past.


(My big girl, left)

We went also to a fish and chips restaurant for great happiness of all the lot.



And what about the glorious hot chocolate I had in the afternoon?


Ah, that was really good.


And to end properly the trip, we went by bus to have a stroll by London.










And then home we went.





(View of London as we were going by train .


I'm missing England already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a fun time x

Lulu said...

what great pics..i always wanted to go to England..