.
.

Monday, October 28, 2013

When is still night


I always thought that the wisdom in Proverbs 31:15 is a good advice for every homemaker and it has been a good source of inspiration for me.
There was times when I rose when it was really darkm still night but now I have been rising when the sun is born. 


To say the truth, in these last mornings it has been so dark, really night still.
Oh, it inspires me. And my house shows that inspiration doesn't stay still, it rather makes me move.
So I'm decided that from now on I will go back to the going to bed early and rising when is still night.



My home and family will apreciate it and I wil feel so good about it.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hello,
So glad you are back blogging! Yes, starting the day early is such a good thing. The quiet, the first cuppa, the time to think and settle in the rythm of the day...I hope you enjoy life.