.
.

Monday, December 13, 2021

Only 12 days till Christmas


Did you realize that we are only 12 days away from Christmas ?

Do you have most of your presents bought ? What about wrapping ?

I must say that I bought already a lot of them but I will make some more trips to the shops to buy the ones I didn't do yet. But things are under control, thanks God.

Even the wrapping is half done. I'm quite pleased with myself.

And the book keeping related with Christmas shopping is not bad either - even if I need to give it a refressh soon.

I even bough the meat to Christmas day lunch. The cod for the Eve is on its way.

May Our Lord grants us peace everyday that we have from now to that blessed Day, and Eve, and let's give thanks  for what we have already now.



Remember that there is no Christmas without Christ.

1 comment:

Rajani Rehana said...

Merry Christmas ��