.

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

A gentle breeze


Today walking by the hot sun, sudenly I felt a fresh breeze, so welcoming, so nice, the kind that makes my soul lift up, and I smiled thinking that it looked, and indeed could be, a gentle warning that Autumn is coming.

That made me feel so well, wanting to live, not that I don't want to live, but feeling an energy, a good feeling, a peace, a want of living each moment and savouring it, not just going through the days, in surviving mode.

It's that I can't stand the Summer, I never did, I remember that in my childhood days I couldn't stand the heat and I grew up that way and I still am like that and I will always be.

We have been so spared to the infernal heat that scrourged Europe, this border of water is giving us a very bearable Summer, but I prefer to see the back of it and the sooner the better.

But anyway, I began getting up of this letargy that Summer always gives me.

So, here I am. I'm waking up to life.

No comments: