.
.

Monday, February 18, 2008

The nice hair of my little girls

My little girls are very proud of thei hair - well, the big ones too, really.
But today I will tell you about the younger ones.

See the "baby" with her new skirt, the one my sister gave her at her birthday?

Nice hair




She is all happy, ready to go to Mass.
This picture was taken by my oldest girl.

And here is the next girl, the one who is 8 years old.

Nice hair

She likes blue very much and doesn't want to hear about cuting her hair. She likes trousers but she is quite feminine, she always wants her hair decorated with nice things, mainly blue ones.
This picture was also take by my oldest girl.

Am I not right for being proud of my little girls?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Their hair is lovely. I remember when we were little we brushed our hair one hundred strokes before we went to bed. This looks like a lovely new blog, and I adore that chest that the girls are standing in front of, mother-of-pearl inlaid? So pretty. Thank you so much for contacting me, I will put your new blog address on my favorites. Blessings, Karen

P. said...

Thank you so much.

cd&m said...

Hello hope you are settling nicely into your new blog. Your girls do have the most lovely hair.

Beti Copetti said...

Que cabelão!!!! Deve dar o maior trabalho cuidar deste cabelo, mas são lindos mesmo!!!

Marit Johanne said...

Your girls have lovely hair, they can really be proud of that. I have 3 sons, so I have never had that much to do with long hair.
Your blog looks very nice, I will visit you more! Blessings from Norway, Marit

Alexandra said...

Pretty! My little girl's hair is getting long as well. It looks dark blonde like your youngest. She's two and I've only trimmed her hair in the back. I had to make some bengs because it was a mess of curls. She pulls out all her her clips and head bands.