.
.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The sun came back


It rained. And rained and rained. Day and night. Day and night. We couldn't put our clothes to dry in the sun because the sun was sleeping. We are not used to dry everything in the dryer so I just did it with my husband's shirts and towels.


We kept looking through the window but all we could see was rain. A strong one.




After long days and nights of continuos rain, it stoped.
Can you see the rainbow?


So now I'm all happy doing laundry to put on the line. I think I will wash five machines. let's hope I'll have space to put everything to dry.

I'm happy also because my little girl is ok and my mother, who had a nasty cold, is better now.

Days are going brigther and I'm feeling more able to prepare everything for Christmas - yes, I'm late, I'm late.

Now I'm going to the kitchen.
More news tomorow.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Belas fotos! E tens cá uma vista das tuas janelas! Que sortuda!!!
Que bom que está tudo melhor. Bons preparativos e um beijinho.

Irene said...

I am sure you'll manage. You love your family and home, and when things, food or decorations, are prepared with love and God's blessing, they're filling our souls and minds and bodies with happiness and contentment.

cathleen said...

My goodness, your rainy day photos are beautiful. Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

We're having lots of rain. I'm so looking forward to the sunshine again. It makes everything beautiful! xoxo

Sandra said...

It's been the same here, raining all week and now it's finally sun shining through.