.
.

Monday, November 2, 2009

The pleasure of homemaking

Laundry time

This last week I was not very productive. Homemaking is a thing I like so much but, for some reason, I coulfn't do much work.

I didn't beat myself just because of that. I decided that it happened because it was my birthday week ( it was on 24 Oct. ) so I had the right to have festivities and be easy on me foe a whole week.

Now a new week begins and I must go back to normal days.



Because yesterday it rained a lot, I thought that today I coukdn't take care of the laundry. You know, in a sunny country like this one, we prefer to dry it outside and only use the dryer when it is really needed.

Laundry time

Here they are all happy

So, off the computer now and it's tidy up time followed for some sessions of laundrytime. Then 15 minutes in everyroom and so on.

It's a wonderful day waiting for me.

4 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

So glad you didn't let last week, bother you. We all need some time "off," from usual duties. And should not worry about taking such time "off."

I hope your this-week, will be a very happy and productive one, for you.

And pretty, pretty photos, for illustration.

Hugs...

Gayle said...

I adore homemaking as well! It's back to paid work for me today. It helps when I am of service to those I work with though.

kanishk said...

hope your this-week, will be a very happy and productive one, for you.
Work from home India

Unknown said...

I hope your this-week, will be a very happy and productive one, for you.
grow taller 4 idiots