.
.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wrapping, wrapping, wrapping...

Wrapping Christmas presents

Sometimes I read that a lot of people doesn't like to wrap all those Christmas presents they buy. Not me. I can't wait, every year, to begin to wrap.

I try to avoid maratons of wrapping, when my back hurts because all that time standing and wrapping. I do small sessions everyday and, because I never tire and burn, it's always such a pleasure.

So, I began some days ago and I have been faithful to my purpose of doing a little everyday.

I keep looking to all those papers that I find so nice, mainly the child's ones.

I like to see the bows, to work on them so they can curl...

I can't wait to see my little girls faces when they will see the Disney papers.

They are not like that children that all the want is to tear the papers and see the contents. When they see a wrapped present, they begin to feel the pleasure. They look how nice they are and then they open the presents.

Ah, that's a nice season.

8 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Lucky you, that you enjoy wrapping. I'm one of those, who don't. ,-)

Sandra said...

I love wrapping too, but I usually don't wrap everything until the last week LOL

Alexandra said...

Beautiful paper! You are inspiring me to pay attention to paper this year. I usually just get the least expensive.

Charm and Grace said...

I am also one who loves to wrap... visual person that I am. I love the colors of the papers, bows, ribbon, etc. I wish I had all my presents bought so that I COULD do some wrapping. Unfortunately, I don't have any yet. Much to do. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blessings,
Christi

Jennyff said...

I'm not keen on wrapping either, and never make enough effort to produce beautiful parcels. I can't believe you have so much done, its still November, I am still shopping and making, you put me to shame.

Irene said...

Lovely work!
I love choosing presents and wrapping them, perhaps a little bit more than receiving them.
Best Wishes to all of you!

Lara said...

I'm not very good at wrapping but I like doing it!

Lulu said...

the wrapping paper is so pretty..