.
.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Colours in my life - red

I realized that, when I was doing that series of Colours of my life, I didn't post about red. So, it is today.

Red velvet

This is a poinsetia my husband gave me at Christmas time. The problem is I'm not very lucky with with them so he keeps giving me one every Christmas time.

Red pelargonium

This pelarnonium belongs to my mother. It's quite old. Used to belong to my grandmother who was a realy good gardener. I wish I could say the same about myself.

This one is mine. A diferent kind of red.

Bursting in red

And now a lot of red roses my husband gave me several times. Some are darker then the others because belong to different times.

Again




My husband gave me

Roses from my husband

Now some anthuriums given to me by the same man. Not all of them are red.

The rainbow

My red glasses. Guess who gave me.

My glasses

My collection of Camilo Castelo Branco books - a 18 century portugese writer.

Camilo Castelo Branco

And now some of the lovely roses my mother gave me at my birthday last October.

Roses from my mother

Tha's all. Not many red things in my life.

2 comments:

Beti Copetti said...

Bom, fiquei sabendo pelo menos duas coisas: o vermelho, na tua vida, vem principalmente das flores; e fazemos aniversário no mesmo mês! (Será que esta eu já sabia?)
♥♥♥
Fiquei com muita vontade de fazer uma lista das minhas cores também...
beijinho

Anonymous said...

Wow, the shades of red that you have in your life and surrounding you are wonderful. I loved this post!

Cherry xoxoxox