.
.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rain and more rain

Oh, the rain that is falling here!...
Looks like the whole world is falling down in the form of rain.
My clothes are still on the line! All wet.
Never mind, after the rain it will come the sun and then they will dry.
The only problem with the rain is, as I was sleeping today in the wee hours of the day, I heard and felt something unsusual. I woke up and it was a drop of rain that came through the roof and the ceiling that is made of wood and landed on my bedside table! Can you imagine the nuisance?
There I went to put a towel on top of the table and above it a plastic box to receive the drops.
And then I went to sleep again.
Now, when the rain stops, my husband must send a man to fix the roof.
Never mind, there is so many bad things in the world, a chip in the roof is not one of them.
Praise Our Lord for the sun but also for the rain.
Tomorow is another day.

5 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Oh how sad for the leaky roof! Hope hubby can fix it without too much effort! Enjoy your day! It's very cold here and we had snow this morning, but the sun is shinning!!

Jennyff said...

You are so right, our little difficulties are nothing compared to what some people in the world suffer. I am glad you are so relaxed, your roof will be fixed and the sun will return.

Sandra said...

Hope your hubby can fix the roof...have a wonderful night :)

Lulu said...

i love the rain, although not huge amounts, thats scarry..
Have a wonderful Friday..

Lara said...

Hope your hubby can fix the roof. It's not a pleasant thing to have a leaky roof but it's true that it is nothing compared to what so many people are going through. I try to remember that most of the time because it reminds me that I have a lot of blessings in my life.
Have a blessed day.