Monday, September 14, 2015

My shelves



Some days ago I was delighting myself in a blog I recently found called  Fox Hollow Cottage.
She was talking about her apothecary cabinet and I was seeing those well cleaned shelves with nice things.
In the end of the post there were links to other girl's shelves.



I thought I could too do a post on my shelves but then I saw in my mind what I had in them: books ! Books, books and more books all over the place.

Ok, then, I thought, I will make a post on my shelves, never mind if most of them have only books and they are not tidy and even if...(embarrasment here) there are always things that don't belong there  !



See for yourselves.


----
Partying here:

Amaze Me Monday @ Dwelings - The Heart of Your Home
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Sroll Thru Life
The Scoop @ Worthing Court 
Wow Us Wednesdays@ Savy Southern Style
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
This Is How We Roll @ Organized31
Share Your Style @ Common Ground
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours

2 comments:

Rue said...

I think your shelves are beautiful! What's better than a bookcase full of books? ;)

P. said...

That's true, it's just that mine are never tidy because we keep using those books and many times they are not put neatly in their places.