.
.

Monday, September 14, 2015

My shelves



Some days ago I was delighting myself in a blog I recently found called  Fox Hollow Cottage.
She was talking about her apothecary cabinet and I was seeing those well cleaned shelves with nice things.
In the end of the post there were links to other girl's shelves.



I thought I could too do a post on my shelves but then I saw in my mind what I had in them: books ! Books, books and more books all over the place.

Ok, then, I thought, I will make a post on my shelves, never mind if most of them have only books and they are not tidy and even if...(embarrasment here) there are always things that don't belong there  !



See for yourselves.


----
Partying here:

Amaze Me Monday @ Dwelings - The Heart of Your Home
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Sroll Thru Life
The Scoop @ Worthing Court 
Wow Us Wednesdays@ Savy Southern Style
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
This Is How We Roll @ Organized31
Share Your Style @ Common Ground
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours

3 comments:

Rue said...

I think your shelves are beautiful! What's better than a bookcase full of books? ;)

P. said...

That's true, it's just that mine are never tidy because we keep using those books and many times they are not put neatly in their places.

plaster said...

Little details that were mostly overlooked are the flowers. I love how you portray them here and emphasize their looks.